Love mindfully made fashion for the modern woman? Looking for a fun working environment with opportunities for future growth? We're hiring part-time hourly sales associates to join the KESTAN team!
Plus, all eligible associates receive employee discounts, free KESTAN clothing and accessories, and more!
Job: Hourly Part-Time Sales Associate
Location: Orange County, California (Irvine Spectrum)
Meet The Job
- We're looking for more than just a sales associate. We're looking for a brand ambassador who embodies the KESTAN lifestyle and mindset, and can deliver quality service while growing sales through one-on-one customer service.
- Must be familiar with KESTAN’s multi-category offerings and encourage customers to shop across product ranges.
- Work with your team to ensure the store is always shopping ready - meaning stocking inventory, merchandising, and light cleaning.
- Assist in customer service such as returns and exchanges, answering customer questions, and other related duties.
Who You Are
- Posses a friendly and outgoing mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be interacting with other sales associates, customers, and management on a regular basis.
- Organized, responsible, and punctual.
- Confident in selling and speaking with customers.
- Plugged in with current trends and social media
- Able to use digital checkout system to complete sales transactions.
- Care for personal style and adhere to KESTAN’s brand identity.
How We Measure Success
- Ability to meet daily/weekly sales targets
- Pro-actively create customer relationships through personal styling and/or loyalty program sign-ups
The Fine Print
- Must be 18 years or older
- Hold a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum experience of 1 year in retail or service industry
- Available to work on holidays and/or weekends
- You will be on your feet moving and standing
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to reach, grasp, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb a step stool
Weekend and weekday positions available.
TO APPLY: Please e-mail resume to info[at]kestan.co.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.